Interesting times for the Hanna.
I feel like i hear someone humming from the other room. What? it's almost 2 in the morning. Shall I investigate? YES I cannot seem to find it's source. EERY
Anyway,,AGG so I'm way afraid of Earthquakes but its okay because we are all safe and have great things in this world to do.
I notice that the majority of the time I spend on my computer, my shoulders are super tensed. UGH. LAME. Oh well. Good posture and Relaxation seem to be the key to a better life for Hanna. So we do.ñ woah! I made an en-yay. HAAA.
So let's see where am i at these days
-got an interview to be a peer educator at the counseling center. WOOT
-applying to be an OA in the AV housing office.WOOT summer job
-super excited about singing these days!
-working on knowing that I am talented and to just let go let flow and let the awesomeness OUT
- really wanting to have late night talk/hang out sessions with a couple of people...oh well..they asleep
- realizing i have a large capacity for love and for hate
-Knowing I should let things go, but not wanting to yet
I LOVE POSTSECRET
its just nice to know that everyone has crazy shit to hide and perhaps we should just all embrace our crazy ways
I wonder if I have a secret to send in..hmmm
probs
I should sleep, but im like too afraid too..thats a problem. YEESH
hmm..maybe I'll eat. I dunno
HELP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment